What you're looking at:
- Mexican Pizza (recipe follows)
- Salsa for dipping
- Banana slices
- Flour tortilla (any size) - I used half of a large one to make enough for both kids
- Can of refried beans
- Daiya or shredded cheese
- Diced tomatoes. Diced green or red sweet peppers would work well also.
- Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat oven on broil setting.
2. Spray the tortilla with cooking oil spray. (This will help to make it crispy.)
3. Use a spoon to spread a few tablespoons of the refried beans over the tortilla.
4. Top with the daiya or cheese.
5. Sprinkle diced tomatoes over cheese.
6. Place in the oven until the tortilla browns around the edges and the daiya/cheese has melted.