What You'll Need:
- Whole wheat English muffins (1 per person)
- Bananas (1/2 of one banana per person)
- Peanut butter
- Agave nectar or honey
- Toast the English muffins.
- While you're waiting on the English muffins, slice each banana half into thirds length-wise.
- Spread peanut butter on one half of the muffin.
- Top the peanut butter with the banana slices.
- Drizzle agave nectar over the banana slices and top with the other half of the English muffin.
|This is what happened when I said, "I need to take a pictures of our sandwiches." Also, she asked for her own camera the other day. Also also, how grown up does she look here?|