Baby Foodie First Birthday Cupcakes
Makes 12 cupcakes
1 block of cream cheese
1/4 c cane sugar
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 c whole wheat flour
2/3 c cane sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 large, ripe bananas
3/4 c milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Take cream cheese out of the fridge to soften and preheat oven to 350..
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Mash the bananas in another mixing bowl.
4. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
5. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until a batter is formed.
6. Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full (ETA: Don't forget the cupcake papers!).
7. Bake at 350 for 20ish minutes, depending on your oven's particular type of crazy.
8. When cream cheese has softened, mix with the sugar and vanilla.
9. Frost when cupcakes have cooled.
10. Ta da!