1. Black Beans and Rice - Use leftover rice and spoon some canned black beans on top. Heat and add any (or all) of the following: salsa, cheese, avocado, sour cream, onions, cilantro, lime juice, tomatoes, guacamole, etc.
2. Pasta Salad - Add chopped bell peppers, grape tomatoes, celery, imitation crab, and Italian dressing to al dente rotini pasta. Round out the meal with a piece of fresh fruit.
3. Bean and Cheese Burrito - Spread canned refried beans on a tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Microwave about 20 seconds, or until the cheese is a little melty. Add lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and taco sauce and roll it up.
4. Apple with Peanut Butter and Cheese, Baby Carrots - Slice the apple and spread with peanut butter. Serve alongside a few pieces of cheese and baby carrots.
5. Hummus with Pita Chips ans Baby Carrots, Grapes
What's your go-to nutritious lunch?