There are only so many cool toys out there for one-ish-year-olds. Then again, if you're trying to narrow it down, it can seem like there are so many cool toys for one-ish-year-olds. Either way, here are some highlights from Linus and Veda's Christmas List if you're looking for ideas for your own list.
1. Smart Trike 3 in 1 Deluxe Tricycle - Not only is this thing cute as a button, but it adapts to growing toddlers. I've also been told that tots do well in these at places like the mall or the zoo. By do well, I mean they don't get as bored as they would in a stroller. Grows with Baby and prevents meltdowns? We'll take two!
2. Flip N' Tip Fred - Fred is just one of the WOW (I mean that as a brand of toys - not a sentiment)toys that made it onto the list this year, although he may be the coolest. He's a recycling truck that requires NO BATTERIES (and isn't that a dream in itself?). He has bins to sort, he flips trash into the back, he compacts the trash, and he makes engine noises.
3. My First Scribbler - We'll be getting one in pink and one in blue. Drawing without making a mess? Yes we can! I'm counting on these to get us through some car rides.
4. Personal Growth Chart - Not only are these Land of Nod charts beautiful, but they're also going to be a great keepsake for the babies.
5. Tickle Monster Laughter Kit - This "kit" includes a book and tickle monster mitts. What a great way to learn to enjoy books. The book and the mitts are sold separately as well if you're either not into books or not into tickling. And if that's the case, may I ask why?
What super-cool items are on your little ones' lists this year?